Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-18 Origin: Site
How should the cylinder of the hollow blow molding machine be installed?
Good hollow blow molding products need high-quality hollow extrusion blow molding machines to produce, so the requirements for each part of the machine are very high. When installing the reciprocating cylinder, the following points should be done:
1. Before installing the cylinder of the hollow blow molding machine, you must carefully check the processing quality of the shaft end, hole, etc., chamfer and remove the burrs, and then clean it with kerosene or gasoline and dry it.
2. The mounting surface and the sliding surface of the piston should maintain a certain degree of parallelism and verticality.
3. The center line of the cylinder of the hollow blow molding machine should be concentric with the action line of the load force to avoid causing the normal force. Otherwise, the sealing body or the piston will be easily worn.
4. The pin hole at the end of the piston rod should be in the same direction as the pin hole (or trunnion) of the trunnion, otherwise the cylinder will be subjected to bending load with the trunnion as the fulcrum, resulting in wear and jamming.
5. In the case of large stroke and high ambient temperature, the cylinder can only be fixed at one end, and the other end can be kept in a free expansion and contraction state to prevent the deformation of the cylinder body caused by thermal expansion.
6. For cylinders with large strokes, supports should be provided in the middle of the cylinder body and piston rod to prevent downward bending due to its own weight.