Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-05 Origin: Site
I Preparation before starting
1. Wear the work clothes specified in the workshop before starting production.
2. Clean up around the equipment, and it is not allowed to store items unrelated to production on the equipment.
3. Clean the sundries inside and outside the equipment, wipe the plastic mold with clean cotton yarn, and remove the oil stains on the surface of the mold.
4. Check the oil level of the hydraulic station, it is not enough to refill.
5. Before starting the machine, carefully check the power supply, control system and heating system of the blister machine to see if it is normal, and whether the button (turn) is in the correct position.
6. Accurately install the mold on the blister machine, adjust the size of the surrounding film and the position of the pressure plate, and ensure that the surrounding area is sealed. During the installation process, be sure to secure the upper die stop lock.
1. Set the heating time, vacuum time, cooling time, blowing time, demoulding time of the machine, and test run it to ensure the correct operation process of the machine.
2. Set the required temperature according to the characteristics and thickness of the material to be processed, and preheat the mold.
3. Manually prevent the trial sheet from entering the mold, turn on the pressing switch, and use the pressing plate to press the film. Press the electric furnace heating button to move the electric furnace to the working position. During the heating process, observe the heating state of the product through the observation window. After heating, the electric furnace will automatically return to the empty position. Press the automatic start button, and the machine will automatically complete the upper mold, lower mold, heating, vacuuming, blowing cold air, and demoulding.
4. According to the state of the test mode, adjust the parameters of the machine such as heating time, cooling time and so on. After the adjustment is completed, the formal blister product can be carried out. Before each material is put in, it is necessary to check whether there is any debris in the mold, and it is strictly forbidden for hard objects to enter the mold.
5. Pay attention to the changes of temperature and pressure at any time during the operation. If any abnormality is found, stop the machine and turn off the power supply. After waiting for maintenance personnel to repair, use it.
6. During the operation of the equipment, no unattended situation is allowed.
III Shut down
1. After the production is completed, first lower the lower mold to the lowest position to avoid the drop caused by the weight of the mold. Then cut off the power supply of the electric furnace and the main power supply.
2. Clean up machine tools, workbenches and ground debris, and keep the workplace clean and tidy.
IV regular maintenance
1. Check the operation buttons and signal lights once a day. If they are damaged, replace or repair them immediately.
2. Check whether the control system is stable and reliable once a month.
3. When the equipment is not in production for a long time, it is necessary to clean the equipment regularly.