Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-17 Origin: Site
1. Each heating zone has an independent segmented temperature control; the orientation and interval of the lamps and reflectors in the heating zone can be adjusted according to the different shapes and sizes of the preforms, so as to achieve the ideal heating effect .
2. The method of constant pressure and temperature regulation is adopted, and the preform is heated through the control of the infrared lamp to ensure that the preform is heated in an appropriate amount, accurate and stable, and is not affected by the change of input voltage.
3. The blow molding machine equipment can be matched with two-chamber double-stretching cylinder, three-chamber three-stretching cylinder, four-chamber four-stretching cylinder or six-chamber six-stretching cylinder according to the needs of different products. The cavity single stretching cylinder is used to adapt to the different needs of machine adjustment or mold trial.
4. The control system is equipped with an active fault reporting function; when the operation is wrong or a fault occurs, the computer will display and issue an alarm.
5. The mold replacement is convenient and quick, and there is no need to adjust the thickness of the mold within the range of the corresponding machine.
6. The production process is fully automated, and can be combined with multiple machines to a fully automatic production line at the same time. During the entire production process, do not touch the preform or finished bottle with hands.
The above are the characteristics of the extrusion blow molding machine.