Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-06 Origin: Site
Blow molding machine, also called hollow blow molding machine, blow molding machine, is one of the plastic molding machines used to process plastic hollow products. Although the development of the current blow molding technology is relatively good, the blow molding machine equipment is relatively simple to operate, but in the actual operation process, there will still be some large and small blow molding machine failure problems. What Xiaobian wants to share with you today are the solutions and key points of operation for common faults of blow molding machines.
In fact, the effective measure to solve the failure of the blow molding machine is to have a detailed understanding of the blow molding machine before using it.
Understand the information on the sub-circuits of blow molding electromechanical engineering;
Learn about the hydraulic system of the blow molding machine:
The stable work of the blow molding machine is inseparable from the cooperation of the hydraulic system. What we need to understand is:
The adjustment method and adjustment value of the hydraulic system;
Static and dynamic proportional valve currents and corresponding pump pressures;
Understand the integration of mechatronics;
Precautions for starting hollow blow molding
1. Personnel without professional training cannot operate the blow molding machine without authorization.
2. Before starting the machine, open the cooling water valve to ensure the smooth flow of the cooling water channel; turn on the internal power supply, start the oil pump motor; turn on the heating switch, turn on the power supply, and set the temperature value and temperature control process according to the needs of product production; Check the thickness of the current in the ammeter to judge the quality of the heating coil; such as a machine that has not been used for a long time, after starting the oil pump, it needs to run for a few minutes without load.
3. During the test machine process, it should be carried out in manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic states, respectively, to ensure that the machines in different production states can run smoothly; check whether all components and bolts are fastened; once abnormality occurs, it is necessary to immediately Stop the machine for inspection and maintenance, and after eliminating the abnormality, start the test machine again.
All in all, the preparation before using the blow molding machine is very important, whether it is theoretical preparation or practical preparation.
Common operating points of blow molding machine:
1. In order to reduce the self-weight sagging of the parison, under the permitted conditions, the extrusion rate of the parison is accelerated and the waiting time of the mold is reduced;
2. In the production process, the molding cycle should be shortened as much as possible on the premise of ensuring that the product is fully cooled;
3. The inflation pressure should be satisfied during operation, and the air blowing rate should be fast;
4. Control the temperature and speed of the extruder, which is to ensure the quality of the parison and the quality of the product;
5. When the machine is running, ensure that the parison is fully exhausted when the parison is inflated.
6. It is necessary to understand the molding and processing performance of plastic raw materials, so as to adjust the corresponding equipment processing parameters and make better use of the advantages of the material itself;